Nuffnang

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Re: Woots! Mashimaro in luv with dear-dear~ ^^ LOL!! *Shy-shy*

Hmmzz..It has been a couple of days since i update my blog already. I actually wanted to wait much longer as i have been busy indulging myself with sorrows and more sorrows as well as struggling to breathe above all the school work. It was really like a NIGHTMARE to me for a while. I wanted to get out of an inhuman relationship coz i feel that i'm not treasured and loved by him at all!! Luckily there are some nice people around to console me and help me brave myself up. I won't wanna name them, but they are indeed good friends to be with when you are in trouble. =) Thanks to all of you arh? =DD Okie okie! I want to talk about other things. Don't want to talk about the sad things. =p

I got to know someone long long time ago. I din realize that he actually interested in me for very long liao. Just that he thought that i was attached and don't know how i feel. Hence he keep quiet until recently. -.-!!! Such a silly guy hoh? LOL! It is really a funny fate thing that is working on me. He knew me from irc for a very long while already. Then he noticed me again in one of the whoisgoing forum posting. That's how he knew me wor. FUNNY right? 02 MAY 2007 will forever be a day of remembrance to me!! I started afresh again!! =DD

Well, i went to meet Dewei at PS. Both of us were late coz of the stupid traffic jam in town. Haha! But luckily he never let me wait for very long. Otherwise i will really "strangle" him coz i dislike waiting long hours for people. HAHA! After which we went up to the top floor to book tickets for the spiderman 3 movie. He watched already but i insisted that he accompany me and well, he agreed to it. Wanted to watch the 9.30 show but the seatings weren't good. Thus watch a later show of 9.50pm de. Shawnie, Qiqi, Shi-ta-ka, me and my dear went to watch it. IT WAS A COOL N NICE SHOW LO!! I LOVE IT!! Especially when Peter Parker had to choose between the seductive suit and the compassionate hero which he used to be. And also not forgetting "the black black thing" that becomes the seductive suit. It is afraid of banging sound. HAHA! So funny and yet gory. Yesterday Dewei started to hold my hand and hug hug me. Weird weird la. Coz i am wondering how he's going to initiate to tell me that he's going to hold my hand. Well, i guess it just comes naturally ba. I was like a very happy girl yesterday. I told him that i am very lousy in maintaining relationship one. He so "CUTE" lar. He tells me let's try to maintain it together then. LOL!! =p Although there is some hiccups yesterday, but well..nothing bad realli happened. Oh yar, Dewei says that i look like a mashimaro with cute cute bunny hands lar~! OMIGOSH!! That's how i came up with the above topic.

Weeeeee!!! I'm head over heels in love with him lar. Really can't hide from him liao. =)) Mashimaro loves dear-dear deep deep!! =DD *BLeah!!* La La LA~

-=Smiles=--
Log off for now.
1715 hours

No comments: