Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Had a wonderfool MEAL on 08/05/2007..

Hehe! It is time of the day to blog again. Seems like everyday also have something to say. =)) Thus, everyday i shall leave a bit of my time to type type something in my bloggie. ;p

Woke up in the afternoon. Very blur and stonning all the way in front of my laptop. LOL!!! After resting a while, i went to mug on my assignment coz i don't want to do it at the last min. When i finished my assignment, i had to pack clothes into boxes lar!! Super stress!! I din know that I had so many tons of CLOTHES!! I want to faint sia! DoTS!

I just went to Uncle Andrew's dinner invitation at Ang Mo Kio. Woots! The food was very delicious wor! I was like very hungry waiting for my parents to come home from work. Wait until 7PM, then they reach home. Mum went for a super fast shower and we headed to Ang Mo Kio. Hmmz..Let me recall what food we had ah. We had Egg Omelette, Fried Yee Mee, Brocoli fried with scalops, butter prawn fritters, fish soup steamboat, roasted chicken and cat fish. *sLurps!!* Greedy hoh? But the food was really superlicious lar! Guess how much? There were 10 pacs eating at the table. It cost $120/- wor! Cheap siah!!! Go where find such a deal? LOL! I was chatting and giggling happily with my mum's fren's son. He damm funny lar~ Keep on making me laugh with all sorts of jokes. I laugh until stomachache. -.-!!! After the meal, we celebrate Uncle Andrew's birthday with a small Mango Apricot cake. The cake was from Polar cake shop. It was brought by my mum. The cake was very nice to eat, just that the strawberries were a bit the sour. Hehe! ;p


Mashimaro Love Love dear dear~ *Huggies & muackies!*
miss HIM super LOTS!
-=Signing off=-
1130 hours

No comments: