Nuffnang

Monday, May 07, 2007

Boring~ Boring~ Emo Emo Emo Emo!!!

Arrgg..sian. Boring boring Monday with a super emotional mood. I don't even know why. Maybe my dearest classmate was seriously sick and i din get to see her today that's why ba. Or could be something else. I also not sure about it. But i need to blog some stuff. So i just crap whatever i have in mind.

I was like freaking bored in school this morning. Totally listless and couldn't even concentrate on whatever the lecturer was bombing into my head. However, I still had to listen la. Crap right? After the lecture at 11AM, i was like hoping to disappear from school liao. Met up with Daniel @ 12PM to collect tickets and then left the horrigible school. I came home with lots of food to eat coz i was like super depress. I don't know what happen to me. Ate finish liao i went to bath and went up the bus to meet up with Qiqi, Dave and Robin. We were rotting over at MAC for quite some time before we head over to FAR EAST to shop shop. I brought a pair of ear rings and a pair of shoes as well. Then accompanied Qiqi to walk around and she managed to get herself a top. About 7+, me and Qiqi went to the ramen shop to eat super HOT HOT noodle. I just wanted to vent and release all the temper on the hot noodle ba. The burning sensation was like WOW!!! I drank a lot of water and my face was like burning hot. HA HA HA!! But the noodle was nice lar. After having the noodle, i took bus home. Long journey, so listen to my MP3 and slept all the way home.

Now at home liao. Boring...Going to sleep very soon. Tired. Don't want to think of anything otherwise will get emotional again. -.-

-=Signing off=-
1015 hours

No comments: