Nuffnang

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Had a wonderfool day on 06/05/2007~ =))

Alright. I shall think where to start for blogging today's blog. Heez! Weather extremely HOT today!! Will MELT... Well, today is St Joseph Feast Day at the church and there were lots of food to eat. However, the food were rather expensive. Hence, i did not buy much food but went to walk walk around with my grandparents and maid until about 10+.

I was relaxing at home until noon time about 3+ to 4PM before preparing to go out and meet dear dear. ^.^ Actually wanted to meet dear-dear at 1PM one. However, he woke up late. Hence we met up later. =.=!!! I left house @ 3.45PM and waited for bus 190 to come. It was a long journey though but i predicted that dear-dear will be late (AS USUAL). So i take my own sweet time to travel to Cineleisure. Guess what? When i reached there, he STILL haven reach lar. LOL!!! ;p Still dare to tell me beforehand that he would be earlier than me wor. HEHE!!! =p While waiting for dear dear to reach, i went to shop shop around. I got a pretty mirror from More Than Words Shop. Happy!! I waited for that blur sotong aka pig on the 6th floor but he went to the 5th floor instead. Whaahahah!!! Don't know he wake up from his slumberland liao or not. LOL!!! We brought the tickets and i accompanied him to eat something at Yoshinoya coz he said he was hungry. WOAH!! He ate real fast lar! Like estimated 15 mins? Fast or not? Like "gobbling" down all the food like that. Then he was telling me in army, guys had to eat super fast. If for me, i sure take like 30 mins or more de lo. After having his food, we went to watch "The Hills Have Eyes 2". Very gory and disgusting lar~ But i LIKE!! It was very scary la! I watch the show and at the same time grabbing dear's hand tight tight coz of the sound effect and suspense.

After the movie, we went to walk walk @ Takashimaya. I was like a bit hungry and wanted to bite something. So he brought me to the food mart area and i brought two chicken cheesy hot dogs to eat. We then decided to shop shop around to allow me to have time to finish my food before we go over to the coffee club to enjoy our dinner. Dear wanted to buy Hugo Boss stuff. But i told him that he must save money and don't anyhow spend. He arh..twisted the words. Can anyhow spend and save lesser. Dots! But he had a wish list in mind to get some stuff when his bonus come. So today only window shopping. Dear ah, i ask u. Can i be greedy a bit ah? You only get me the cam ah? *Hint Hint!* After which, we went to the coffee club to have our ice-mocha latte. I asked if he wanted to eat, but he don't want. So i had my chicken bolognaise macaroni. *Yummy yummy!!!* Eat until very full while talking to him and flipping the CLEO magazine. I was thinking that i would feel real weird to eat in front of him coz i shy. However, never leh. Maybe my hunger got over the better of me. I felt more at ease eating with him than the first time round. Ha Ha! Guess i accepted him as my boy boy liao bah. =DD Then he told me that he had to go work soon. So i faster drink finish the ice-mocha latte. HA HA! The vanilla ice-cream with the cinnamon powder was DELICIOUS la! I simply enjoy eating ice-cream. =)) About 8.50PM, he settled the bill and we walked to the mrt station. I wanted to accompany him, and hence didn't take the bus. We accompanied one another until the train reached city hall where he alighted. I continued to take the train until Raffles Place then change train. I had a wonderful day with him today. Heex!

I love dear dear always. =DD *MuackiES and Huggies!*
-=Signing off=-
1145 hours

No comments: