Nuffnang

Friday, May 11, 2007

blog blog blog in progress and at the same time updating wishlist

Hmmm..What should i write for today's blog leh?

Well, had a long conversation with a good friend yesterday night. ^.^ We spoke about stuff like family to relationships to what we were going to do when we graduate. Sometimes i feel that life is very fragile and needs to really nourish and water it in order for it to bloom into a beautiful garden of green rose. We spoke until about 2+ then i go and snooze. Woke up @ 7+ to prepare to go school. It was raining in the morning and so it was like very nice to sleep. I HATE IT! Had to drag myself to the shower and proceed to school. Water was like super cold!! =( >.< Had lessons until 11am then went to find auntie over at Punggol to had lunch with her. I wanna faint la coz she asks me to meet her at 1130 hours when i am at SIM! Super far lar...luckily there's cab. Phew! After i had lunch with her, i went home. Was like super tired. Reached home at 2PM. I was lazing around for a while before i doze off to sleep. I continued to sleep until about 7PM then mama come and call me go for dinner. *Yawns!!* Still very tired.

Oh ya!! I've updated my wish-list wor. However, I don't know how many of it will come true. -=Sad Case=- Anyway, it's just a wish-list. Of course i hope that majority of my wishes will come true. Will be SUPER HAPPY! But well if none came true, it is alright de. Just pray for good health & nice face complexion bah.

I miss miss dear dear lots. Sometimes never see him for quite long will find that something is missing. :(( He had to work and his schedule is topsy turvy kind. So most of the time he is tired and sleeps a lot. Sighs! Just leave with it and see how ba.

Mashi <3 <3 dear
-=Signing off=-
1030 hours

No comments: