Nuffnang

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Wasn't a very good saturday. Feel weak and tired.

Ok. I have to blogged all my feelings into this post because i am really having all sorts of feelings in me right now. During the day, it was a bright and sunny day and hence i was thinking of what to do. Then mama comes to me and ask if i wanna go hair salon with her. Weeee!! First time she asks me such a question! LOL! I eagerly went to the hair salon with her. =DD Had a super trim from the hair stylist, Jessie. She was telling me that i have not been trimming my hair for like four to five months. I act blur and asked her, "Oh really?" Don't seem like it to me leh. Hehe! ;p I brought strawberry bubble tea home to drink. Was drinking it while watching tv and waiting for time to pass to attend church mass at 6pm. After the mass at 7pm, i was like a bit worn out. But still i came home rest a while then went to meet the rest @ Bugis for steamboat. Wah liew! Talk about the steamboat, i pek cek lar! All also late. I went shop shop around until 9.30PM sia!! You can imagine how long or not? =( Really very fed up until i went to an accessories shop to get mashimaro for my hp. Cute cute de wor!! =DD I even went to the jap bookshop to look at books lo. That's how bored i am! Finally the people came and i ate quite a bit at the steamboat lar. Ate vege, meat, fishballs, meatballs, crabmeat, la la and prawns. The food was not bad but it was VERY HOT!!! Like as if i'm at a sauna lo!! -.-!!! I din realise that i "stink" until i was approaching home. I tell you....the smell of the fishy stink CAN FAINT!! Luckily i never go anywhere but went home to have a cool shower instead. Then i do my assignment, hoping to get all done before the start of another week. Now really super shag. I want to sleep. ^^ Missing dear dear lots out of a sudden. I was like throwing tantrums at him over the messages that i sent to him earlier while waiting for people at Bugis. Really hate to wait for people lar!!!! Next time I ALSO SUPER LATE!! -.-!!!

Mashimaro loves dar dar.
-=Signing off=-
0115 hours

No comments: