Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Life still goes on even without the beautiful sun

Actually, i refuse to blog this but i think i should just blog it and get it over once and for all!! Am not going to talk about it after i BLOG this.

I felt totally unwell and bashed up yesterday. Really bashed up until i don't even wanna face the world anymore. But just wanna hide inside my small small pigeon hole. I know a lot of people will scold and yell me off. Sorry to those who really care about me, ya? Say i am the stupid and silly girl. Why put in feelings for a selfish, idiot jerk? He don't even know how to treasure you. But only have two-sided face character and always give invalid excuses that's all. Is that the person that you want to be with forever? He tells you many times that we are not compatible and poles apart. It is troublesome to maintain relationship and that he doesn't want it. It is so heart wrenching to talk about it. I was with Deb the whole of lecture yesterday crying my heart out and at the same time lost. I wasn't like able to concentrate on anything the whole of yesterday. Coz i really feel kinda sick with stomach cramp and the whole world is crumbling on me with all those cruel words that he messaged to me. It's worse than dying i think. =(( I don't know how come a person can change overnight to be such an insane and hard-hearted person. Maybe i am childish. But i feel that he's even more childish than me. Cannot even think.

Deb, thanks for the consolation and hugs. I know that you care and your words will surely be deep rooted into my heart. I know he's not worth for me to be heart wrench about anymore. I will not think about it anymore. Baney, thanks for the consolation as well. I thought you will refuse to talk to me after that incident. But..i am glad that you still chat with me for such a long time. =))

-=Breathes=- I shall get on with it! Don't worry. I will laugh more and rock more with friends. It will feel better in time to come..i am sure it will.


-=Signing off=-
Life is complicated n more complicated.
Issues, thoughts, feelings...

No comments: