Nuffnang

Saturday, May 05, 2007

PiangzzZZ! Had a good and a bad day on 04/05/07

Someone tells me that he cannot read anything on my blog coz my words are too DARK!! So i've to use lighter colours hoping that person can SEE!! =p But too light, i scared that person will go blind. LOL!! KEKE!

Hmmzz..actually nothing much happened just that i had a small quarrel with that ANGRY MAN. He had a long day at work. Hence, i asked him to go home and rest after that. However, i got chided instead. He said i broke my promise in not meeting him. Aiyoh eh!! I asked him to go home and rest also wrong. -.-!!! =( Then..Really nothing much to do wad. So go home after work and have a nice bath then sleep lo! That's the most comfortable thing that i would do after a long day of work manz! Ohh, hehe! I like to enjoy life very much. LOL!! =DD Anyway, in the end i still met up with him at KAP mac to have a meal and chatted a long while before heading home.

But i can't sleep, that's why i blogged this. =) He and his mashimaro~ OMG! I wanna faint. I don't want to be his mashimaro can or not arh? Muhahahaha!!! =p *JOking! Joking! hor* Wait he murder me. *Scared!!*OK lar. Nothing much to blog blog also.


Love dar dar
-=Signing off=-
0140 hours

No comments: