Nuffnang

Friday, April 27, 2007

Funny feeling today..

Yesterday went to tf6, but din really enjoy myself that much. I also don't know why. Maybe too sian of tertiary fling oreadi. George was like not very happy as well. But in the end, while at the bridge, he smiled a bit. I miss miss him. Heez! Hope to see him real soon. Just meet up with fcukit ppl and went to the bridge to chill and had some drinks with them. After which i went home with raine. Actually was thinking of taking the cab outside MOS. However, it seems NO CAB at all. Hence, we went opposite side to catch cabs instead. I hope that raine managed to catch a cab also.

Today went to my stupid tutorial class in the morning. I was feeling very pek cek in the morning. Don't know why. Maybe it's because my face is not recovering very well. Hence, after class i went to the skin clinic to see the doctor. It took me quite a while because i had to wait for my turn. It was like waiting for years before my turn comes. Number 34 to 40 is like years leh and Doc Diane Jek was a good doctor but just that she takes very long to see a patient. When it was my turn, I told the doc that my skin is not recovering that well and that i've new pops pops coming out. She press press a bit and look at all the pops. Then she asks me not to squeeze them and most importantly drink more water. Heex! The medicine is the most heart pain part. It cost me $70!!!!! The most EX consultation + medication in my life!!! But i really hope that my face will recover real soon.

I saw qiqi's blog just now only. It was like...awww...qi, you broke your contact lens huh? Sad-sad! Clumsy clumsy arh? Must be careful when taking out the contact lens yah? =) Weeeee~!! I saw your top and shoes. Hiao lar~! Wear new shoes at tf6. Legs have blister. HAHA!!! =p I also want to go watch movie marathon leh!!! Must add me in horz, if you're going to watch. I heard WG organising an movie "Pirates of the Caribbean" for all whoisgoing ppl leh. It is in the forum. You can go take a look. Spiderman 3 COME out liao, i also wanna go watch!! Lai Lai!!! =DD Qi, you wanna go get jigsaw puzzle to do ah? That is one of my favourite leh. Heex! When you wanna go get and do, let me know can? I go meet you and pei u go buy. Onz or not? Good fren jiu shi like that de. Hehe!

Okies bah. Nothing much to say le. George called to said that he went to friend's chalet. I asked if he was going to stay over at the chalet. He said guess not coz the next day he've to work. Hope he have a nice time over at the chalet. That's all for now.

-=Signing off=-
1950 hours

No comments: