Nuffnang

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lost along the way..

Okie. WG is lagging badly again and i can't enter into it. Hence, i am here to type type my blog. I am lost along the way again as usual. Why must it be hitting me so hard leh? I tried ways and means to hide all the sadness and sorrows that i'm facing coz i believe that the day will be better. And..i hope it will really do.

Guess i should not force him to do anything and just go with the flow bahz. However, i feel that i don't stand in any position in his heart at all. Sad case, ain't it so? It is just a terrible and horrigible feeling that i am suffering from. He makes my day when i dream of him; However, he makes me sad also. Oh my god!! Why is it so leh? I simply have no idea. *Sighs!!* Guess just let natural takes its place ba. No point i put in so much effort but he doesn't know.

Lost in space.
-=Endz=-
1115 hours Out

No comments: