Nuffnang

Monday, April 16, 2007

Tertiary Fling coming up on 26th April 2007..<>

Hmmzz...I'm in school right now and have lotsa free time. Luckily i manage to find a free station for me to type some crazy stuff onto my blog as well as check e-mails. Without further or do, i've decided to update my blog with new post in case people complain that i never update my blog wor. Heez!! =DD

Alright! Anyway, Tertiary Fling 6 (TF6) is approaching very soon. Let's say in a weeks time. Tickets are furiously being distributed to people all around. Oh yah!!! Not forgetting that George buddy will be celebrating his birthday at TF6!! Woots!! It is going to be hell og a happy time on that day. Of course, i'm also suffering the same fate. I am going to have lots of tf6 tickets with me. So anyone who is interested, please do help me with distributing the tickets to your friends so that they can enter for FREE of course! Heh!! =p I'm wondering where did all the clubbing people go since today is a new start for many of the poly students. Hope to see some funky people around polys who club but seems like there are not many. Maybe they are hiding in disguise huh? [Hmmzz..thinking cap on.. ^^]

Kinda stuck at the moment in thinking wad to type...Forgive me yah? Only have bits and pieces of facts in my brain at the moment. So i just type whatever i'm thinking. Heex! Yah YAh!!! TF6 tickets on the loose lar...need to give out to as many ppl as possible. Help me find ppl....ThanX!!

-=Endz=-
1230 hours


No comments: