Nuffnang

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Feelings, thoughts and more thoughts...

You given me hope, but always got back in disappointment.
When I badly miss you, I felt disorientated.
Is this bad? Unhealthy?
Or maybe its natural to feel this way when I miss somebody "YOU", that I've waiting all this while.
Or LOVE is in the air and I'm surrounded with hearts all around me.
It cannot be described, it felt so hurts as if there's nothing else is in this world.
But its like clapping with one hand, because.
It feel like that somebody "YOU", is not showing any signs of FEELINGS/LOVE/CARE about me at all again.
So am I clapping with one hand or both hands?
Thats the question

Should I keep holding on?
Should I keep waiting?
And where is your compensate?

-===================================================================-
Haha~ Suddenly have all these complicated thoughts overwhelmed in my heart, soul and head. I just wanna be sayang, dote and pampered. Too much of all these really sux huh? LOL!!! I will be FINE and alright de.

-=Endz=-

No comments: