Nuffnang

Sunday, April 22, 2007

A sad n yet happy night at club momo yesterday...

*Yawns! Yawns!!* Really very very sleepy but had to wake up early coz friend keep on calling me. Wake up liao, nothing to do so decide to come online to blog my feelings before i forget what happened yesterday night. But really had a HELL of a time at CLUB MOMO yesterday, last day for the club. MOMO will be undergoing a 3 weeks renovation and after which will become VELVET DRAGON lo.

Met up with Qiqi and Ricky outside momo yesterday. We were thirsty and George was hungry. So we decided to had a drink and some food to chill and relax for waiting for time to pass. After a while, we met DAVE, Robin and his friend. Subsequently also met Sean from DK4, Takashi, Shawnie, IKo, James, Angela and Coolbabe. Not long my korkor came liao. We went over to the members queue to meet up with him an went to find our table. Inside momo, while looking for our table, there were lots of ups and downs la! We had to wait for a long time to find the V3 table while looking for the manager Celine and were standing there like a statue for i think about half and hour or so. Qiqi was so pissed off. Heh!!! Not long kor came in and started to open 2 of the Martell bottles. I drank and enjoyed the music. It was only later that the music started to be nice and was dancing whole night long. Luckily our table there has a fan. Otherwise die liao coz very very hot after dancing. I did went down to the dance area to dance dance a bit with Verlyn and Lynette. Saw Fel and the rest next to the DJ as well. All was fun!!! Oh oh! Met Ajuana, Sean MoMo and others as well. =)) Then George told me that he saw his ex opposite. I was like "Duh!! Sianx full time liao!!!" Then started to give him the attitude lo. Qiqi asked him to come and coax me and it was like only after a while then i give in to him. He knows that i am jealous and tries to tell me not to.

Guy : I never miss her at all lor..here finishing soon. You go sleep first. i reach home sms u ok? miss u. [Awww..How sweet of him right?] I really like him a LOT larz. DIE LIAO!! I also don't know how.

As time goes by, soon it was time for me to leave that place and head for home liao. Before leaving, i gave him a super Big HUGZ then went home. Nice Nice hug u know? ^.^ George left i think about 5+. He went home to shower a bit then went back to work at 6.30am. Really very tiring for him. *Sighs!* No choice. Work ma. I woke up at about 11am and message him. He called me shortly and told me that his eyes cannot open liao. In an orr-orr mode. Said will be going home at 3pm to sleep. Better also. Had a tiring day. Okies!! That's all i've to post for now. If got further progress, i will update here again. :)

-=Endz=-
1155 hours

No comments: