Nuffnang

Monday, April 23, 2007

Overwhelmed by sadness..

Ok. I shall post this blog as the beginning of a new life.

I was overwhelmed by sadness and pain to the maximum. I didn't know that having feelings for someone could be that painful until i am feeling dull dull dull and sad for the entire day in school. I've to force myself to concentrate on lessons even though my heart and mind is not willing to listen. Until the time that i came home from the bus trip, i was still overwhelmed with it. =.=!!! Till the time i came home, he called me. Over the conversation, he told me he had a heated argument with his grandfather over some conventional thinking matters. I assured him and ask him to cool down after the quarrel. He came home and i saw him chatting on WG. He just called my name instead of the usual greetings. I was like thinking we're completely gone already. Coz he told me if he were to hurt me now, next time he will hurt me more. But i really love him a lot! So much so that if he was gone, i think i would be daMM lost in the desert walking alone. I am so used to him being around. I can't see what and how will i survive without his presence. I understand that he doesn't want to see me being hurt as well. I wanna go through the hurdle with him even just listening to him or give him my morale support till he goes through the problem.

I love u, dar dar.

-=Endz=-
1033 hours

No comments: