Nuffnang

Friday, April 13, 2007

FINALLY!!! Have been Lost n hence....

Hmmmz..been wanted to write on my blog but don't know wad to write that's why have been denying my blog all this while. Sad case huh? =(( [Mei ren ai jiu shi zhe yang de]

But well...LIFE STILL HAS TO GO ON. Otherwise i think i will die de!! Nothing much to do all these while except to club and make more friends. I also don't know what's wrong with me. It is just 'empty' inside bah. Empty n more empty. Think the happiness ain't coming back to me anymore. It will drift further n further away. Haiz... Then let it be bahz. This kinda thing cannot be forced de. Will come means will come. Otherwise just let me be then.

Don't know wad am i saying. Just lotsa crap n more crap. Or else i stop writing my blog, wait ppl will complain that i never write a single thing. Haha! =p

-=Endz=-

No comments: