Nuffnang

Friday, April 20, 2007

Hmmz..Funny feeling and don't know what to do..

Aiya! I just wanted to type some nonsense in this blog coz suddenly filled with lotsa thoughts and wonder what to do with them. Can someone out there tell me what to do?

Guy: I had a past that is very bad for me. I knew someone who caused me to have phobia against having new relationship. I have a very horrible temper and no one can tolerate it even my family members. I am very possessive,and so no girls like and never will be able to tolerate me. I also have lots of problems at hand right now. So will not want to be in a relationship at the moment.

Girl : She tells him that everyone also have their character and unique in their own ways. A bad relationship in the past doesn't mean ur next relationship will not be a good one. All in all, it adds up to individual's experience and the person will learn better from it. Horrible temper is a character which takes time to curb it down one. It doesn't resolves the temper overnight. As the person grows older, he/she will know how to control the temper and die down to a certain extent. As for the possessiveness, nobody can stop it one. But it also depends to what extent is the possessiveness la. Can't be stop the girl from going out or making new friends right?

Guy : You're just half-half relationship in my heart.

Girl : Meaning = a friend as well as a soul partner to be with (That's what i understand).

Complicated issue ain't it so? Qiqi, how la how la? You ask me to take it easy and slowly go for it. But...sighs sighs sighs!! I am filled with doubts at the moment. You know hor. If that person don't call me, i feel weird leh. I will wonder what happen to him. It is like very natural that he calls me when he've the time to do so. I really don't know what is going to happen. Please..HELP ME!! =(

-=Endz=-
1135 hours.

No comments: