Nuffnang

Monday, October 30, 2006

30.10.06<---Monday!! Saturday Coming~!!~!!! WOOTS!

Okies! I better start blogging before ppl start yelling n scolding me dat my blog is always either the previous or an old one. Silly Joyling dearrieee~ I read ur blog hor. Dun think i never see. LOL~! =p

Today went to school early in the morning @ 0800hrs and omg~ It is really very early lo. And have lessons early in the morning until 1800 hours. But luckily this Ms Chong let us off from her lessons one hour earlier. I was like very happy coz had one hell of a whole day in school. Really very tiring wor.

I'm very ANGRY with ERIC coz he didn't message nor call me the whole day wor!! >> Guess wad have he been doing??>> Duno right?!?!? He is sleeping like a PIG! Never even bother to call me until like night time. Stupid yea?!!? =p I feel like i'm a meanie pot. I say that he never call me he always say me "Anyhow La". Ha ha! It becomes like his common phrase on the mouth. Everytime also will say that one. Or else means "GO! GO! JIA YOU!" Some ppl very the meanie pot somemore. Go to Taiwan on 02/11/06. HE cannot celebrate my birthday leh!!!!! I'm so SADDDDD!!!! And will only return on 10/11/06 when my birthday is over. Maybe it is fated to be so. But what can i do leh? No choice right? Never mind. Shall go enjoy with friends all the way until i'm satisfied. Heh!!! =p {{RACHIE wan SUI}}!!! *Sayang myself*

2210hours
Signing off ^.^ (TBC)

No comments: