Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

24.10.06-->>A date with dar dar~

Okie. Gonna blog on wad happened earlier.It was a public holiday and i was like sleeping very soundly until 11+. Woke up with a blurry face and had lunch at about 1+. Then rot a bit before preparing myself to meet dar dar. Took Bus 190 from CCK and went on my journey to Plaza Sing.

I reached PS @ about 1615 hours but dar dar wasn't there. He told me that he would find me at the arcade and asked me to play a while.However, i went to walk walk instead coz everytime play arcade a bit the sianz. Heh! ^.^ I walked n walked and went into the Creative shop. When i was there, dar dar called and asked me where am I. I was sort of like know what he looks like le. Still...abit the tense. HAHA! =p Dar Dar was standing outside looking at me walking out. We then went to cafe cartel and ate Ice-cream[Usual stuff]. I ate some choco ice-cream with lots of nutty nuts (I dislike the nuts!!!!). Am not gonna order that ice cream again. Was talking to dar dar about lots of interesting stuff and he asked me if he looked different from the pic that i saw in fwenster. Arrr..errmm..He looked really different wor, coz perhaps the pic was taken a year back. But the present HIM looks more yandao~ LOL! =p I slowly ate the ice-cream until it was about time to leave to the Cathay to watch movie. Dar dar went to collect the movie tickets while i waited for him at the popcorn area. He bought the "REALLY SWEET" popcorn and a coke and 'Bangala water aka Ice Lemon Tea'. Then we proceed upstairs to the movie theatre to watch "The Prestige". The movie was really Interesting and Nice! If i've the chance, i would wanna watch it again.=) After that we went to PS to have PASTA MANIA for dinner @ 2130 hours. I had Vongole while dar dar had Beef pasta. We were chatting happily with each other while having our meal. Really funny that i can talk a lot with him. Not shy somemore~ WEEEeeeeeeeee!!!! HeeZ! After the meal, he wanted to send me home but i saw that the time was a bit late liao. Hence, i asked him to go our own journey home and i will contact him when i reach home. I guess he was worried that the bangala man near my house would attack me. LOL!!! Dar dar was really worried coz before i reached home, he called n asked where am I. Was about to be home when he called coz i was in the lift. I ran home and called dar dar. Finally he can sleep in peace after hearing my call. =) NiCE feeling to be with him manz! La La La~

Okies. I shall end moi BLOG here. Will continue again if i've more interesting stuff to write on. Meanwhile, stay-tune. *WinkS*!!

1245hours
Signing Off ^.^

No comments: