Nuffnang

Sunday, October 08, 2006

07-10-06 Outing to LJS instead of BK

Okies! Lemme recall wad happened yesterday. Oh yar! I was sleeping until 11 plus as usual and then it was time for me to wake up. Mummy never called me to wake up until it was like the sun was shining on my butt. Heez! I woke up and stared at my lappy, stonning for very long before i was sober and went 2 brush my teeth and wash myself up! *FRESHIE!!* Then i started to chat in irc and done up my blogspot so that i can continue to use it after i came home from the outing. =) Also, not forgetting Ling & Chris's help in doing up the blog and blogskin for me. Geez! ThanX ar~! Then i went to shower at around 4+ and get ready to meet the gang @ 6pm at shittyhall.


While i was on my way to shittyhall, there was this girl who was with her sister each standing at one side of the panel in the train. The younger sister was playing mp3 songs on her hp. The elder sister couldn't hear the music and hence asked her sis to play the song louder. At first i thought it was nothing because there wasn't many people in the train yet. However when the train approached Tiong Bahru station, WOW!!!!! Indeed a lot of people boarded the train. Was it because it was SATURDAY, that was why there were so many people heading to the city area? [THINKING...] When the train reached outram park station, there was this lady who chided on the young er sister. She scolded her for playing the song so loud and that she had no courtesy for the rest of the passengers on board the train. [PONDERING...] I was like "DUH!!". Nowadays all the fones are so mp3-formatted and youngsters used their hps just like a radio. The lady had a problem with it issit? Well...maybe generation GAP lah! Cannot blame. I reached shittyhall station @ 6.05pm and guess wad???? I saw ling & chris just came out from the train~!!~! Weeee...i went to scare JOYLING!! LOL! =p


When all of us arrived at shittyhall, we went ahead to MS. Ling was deciding on wad to eat coz in the beginning she said we were going to have BK. However, she had a change of mind. Instead, we had LJS aka SPJ. Ling & I went to order our food. I was feeling like a "HUNGRY GHOST" and hence decided to order more food. Ling followed me and ordered the same amount. Ha Ha! However, she had not much of an appetite. Hence she passed some food over to Chris and asked him to help her to finish. I was eating my share of food happily and ate some of ling's fries as well. While eating the food, i saw some TRANSVETITES. Not sure if it was the right spelling. Sheesh!! They look not guy not woman. Don't know what are they Lah! DISGUSTING leh!! I noticed there were more malays at LJS. Don't know why also. After finishing our food, we went for our toilet break. There were a lot of ppl using the toilet on the ground floor. Hence we went and use the higher floor toilet. After which we went to stroll in GIANT. We were walking around GIANT slowly, lane by lane, browsing and joking at all the things as we had lotsa time. Before proceeding outside to have a sit, i bought a small cup of TIRAMISU ice-cream to eat. It was DELICIOUS!!!!! *YUMMY!!!* We walked outside to have a sit cum rest before continuing our journey. I was enjoying my ice-cream while Ling was taking shots of chris and I. Silver did not want to take piCS coz he camera shy. =.=!!! Hence, we took him with his head down. LMAO!!! After taking lots of pics, Ling was like unhappy with Chris coz he did nt posed in front of the camera with a smiley face. I followed her to the toilet to wash hands and then we went to take train home. I was like chasing Ling all the way to shittyhall mrt station. Really walking very fast loh, to the extent of like running. Coz i was afraid that i might lost sight of her and she just board the train without me. But *Phew*!! I managed to catch up with her and she was safely home. GOOD! I reached home at ard 1000 hours. PSI outside <<== 140!!! WAD THE HELL sia!! SO HIGH leh! And somemore in the unhealthy zone! Okies. I shall end here for now.

0120 hrs
Logging off.



No comments: