Nuffnang

Thursday, October 12, 2006

12.10.06-->Interesting Day!!

Okies okies. Wanted to write blog after i came back from Malaysia, but I simply don't have the chance to do so. Hehe! Coz after i came home, i've to go and meet ling dearrieee.That's why until now then i can do my blog.^.^ Good stuff must wait de. Be patient, yah? LOLs! =p


Well, woke up @ 0900 hours in the morning like a zombie coz i slept at i think 0300 hours. Waaaa!! That is like 6 hours of sleep. Can die wor! HoRz??? Never mind. Daddy ask me to go BATH, i was like lazing on the bed until 0930 hours. Until the fone rang! OMG! Then i rush to bathe and prepare myself like a 'crazy girl'. At 1000 hours, we officially went out of the house and proceed on our trip to Kota Tinggi the stupid hospital to visit my aunt coz she had an operation at the intestinal area as she can't pass motion. I thought wad happened to her coz my mum sounded very stern & serious when she told me about it. CHEY!! So my aunt looks alright n fine after we visited her, just that she need to rest or recuperate to let the wound heal. I went to JUSCOW the biggest shopping centre in JB to shop with my mum coz she wanted to get some tops for her CHINA trip. And well..i bought some cosmetics and a skirt to pamper myself. After that, we came home. On our way home, there was a huge JAM at the Malaysia custom and a bit of 'peanut butter jam' on the Singapore custom. But we manage to reach home at 1845 hours. "Considered not bad le" (According to my dad who always travels to Malaysia).


After i came home, i rest a while n went out to meet ling dearriee & chris @ Causeway Point. Chris is LATE! Dearriee wanted to have foodcourt food but the foodcourt is closed becoz of renovation! WTH! Then we went downstairs the basement there coz she wanted to eat MAC. Guess wad? There was no seats available.=.=" Hence, we had LJS instead. I only had a drink coz i had apple strudle at home. So I drink my coke while ling and chris had LJS. After finishing their food, we went to the restroom for a while and then to the 7-11 to get my lollipop. Wanted to get the strawberry flavour one. However, there WASN'T any. :( So i got the orange flavour one instead. *SADDED* There is a Pasar Malam going on outside the shopping mall. So we went in there to walk-walk n look-look around. Ling brought two bowls of sharksfin soup and fried chicken for her brother while i brought a bowl of sharksfin for my brother. After which, we went on our separate ways home. On my way home in the bus, I was SMS-ing jack about the movie outing tmr. Haha! So FUN!! =)


Okie! Datz all i've to post for now.
2315hours
Signing off.

Suddenly feel an outburst of sadness engulfing me. I wanna die ler. :( This is wad i wanna say to dat someone "special".

Even if tmr meet oreadi, so wad leh? The ultimate result is you'll still be going to UK to study right? =( [Ya~ I'm thinking too much liao! Forget it ba]...

No comments: