Nuffnang

Monday, October 09, 2006

09.10.06:: Went out with Jie-Er & Samuel to PS.

Oh ya!! I need to touch on this portion before i talked about my trip. i got to know someone interesting thru Joyling, my dearriee. on 07.10.06. I remembered it was only a causal chat in msn with ah pan, joyling, chris, jack & me.After dat, on 08.10.06, it becomes joyling, me and jack chatting over the msn. It was nothing really. Just some normal things that we chatted. Then yesterday, which was 09.10.06, i don't know i was silly, sha-gua or wad. I actually chatted with HIM on the msn for the whole night without even realising it!! OMGAWD! I don't know what is happening leh.Maybe he just need someone to talk to or pass his time while doing his proposal bahz. He's just so nice to talk with. Just like talking thru the daily things dat he is doing i also thought that he was an interesting person. SIAO right? Cannot!! I must stop this kind of stupid action!=p My joyling deariee says i'm very flower heart. Like a lot of guys.Ain't dat natural? But in actual fact, no one is interested in me leh.*WinkS!* If dat person likes me a lot, i will be faithful to him one. Don't worry okie, dearieee? *SMILES & Huggies*


P.S::Sad part is he's leaving for UK to further his studies soon. *Sigh!* Duno wad to say whenever i think of this sad part. :( Maybe studies & career are important to him at this stage bahz.Hrmmzz..anyway all the best to Him!


Woot! It's time for me to post another blog of what happened today after a journey to Plaza Singapura(PS)with 2 of my best friends. Very funny & interesting journey!! I took bus 190 from cck all the way to PS. Along the way, i saw my sec school friend with a guy coming up the bus. I actually saw HER but she acted as if she din see me!!! (Am i transparent?)*So sad*! Ain't it so? And i actually did a stupid n dumb act. I went to sit behind them and touch her on the shoulder. She turned around and says,"Oh!! It's you!! So long never get in touch ler. How are u?" Duh!! For a moment, i was thinking issit a drama act in some theatre? Then she intro the guy to me. Guess wad? Is that guy his bf? His ex-stead? Classmate? Good friend? [ANyway, it is one of them.]

Well, i alighted at PS bus stop and met up with my best friends. We went to whack arcade as usual and i was actually very happie after not touching the games for very long.I went to play my favourite puzzle bubble and some other games. How long did we stayed put at the arcade? 2 LONG hours wor!! WOW!! After playing the games, i chatted a while with Jie-Er n Samuel @ Cafe cartel. I guess i'm really in love with the Tiramisu ice-cream. Everywhere i go, i simply think of "ice-cream". Don't know why! HELP!! i had ice-milo and tiramisu ice-cream. Jie-Er bumped into my shoulder n said that i might get stomachache from the mixture of food & drinks. LOL!! i laughed and giggled n told her that it is alright. Won't de. After our ice-cream excursion, i took bus with Jie-Er home as she stays near me. While Samuel took another bus home.


Silly me horz? Well, i'm just the sha-gua girl that u know bahz. Really silly of me. =)


2200hours
Signing off. ^.^

No comments: