Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

17.10.06<==2nd Day of school~

16 Oct was a very tiring day for me in school. Although there were only afternoon lessons, but it was a really LONG day.Everything ended @ 1800hours. I came home and had dinner and after dat i just snuggle into my lovely bed and doze off. Woke up at 2200hours with my cousin sitting in front & staring at me!! *STUNNED & SHOCKED*. Played with him a while then he went home with his parents.Heez! Cute n lovely boy.

17 Oct--> 2nd Day in school wor~! Wonderful!! Finally saw my lovely Debbie in the same class with the same lesson. Uhhhh..How i miss her when she's having different lessons in different class. =) Had 3 hours break, and duno wad to do and hence decided to blog a bit before proceeding for the next lesson at 1400hours.
Kenny dar dar very funny. He sms this ....."Think abt it, u also would not want your darling to be with u but keep on thinking about other gers, right?" <==i AGREE with wad u said wor. Of course & definitely!! Who want want their darling to think of other gers when they already have a dar leh? Does that answer your question? :) I hope it does. *SMILES* Okies la. I shall stop blogging here. Wanna go disturb Nicole & Debbie and have lunch with them. HeeZ! Shall end my blog at here for now.

1220 hours
Signing off ^.^

No comments: