Nuffnang

Saturday, October 14, 2006

14.10.06<--Yummy Day! Cum Brotherly-DAy!

Time for me to blog after a whole day away. I woke up at 11 plus to almost to 12 noon. When i open my eyes, my mum was screaming from one end of the kitchen asking me to wake up and prepare to go out liao. Omg!! So FAST! I quickly went for a shower and prepare myself to go out for food tasting at Orchid Country Club's restaurant. The food was not bad, 9 Course dishes(standard de). I was playing with my sister's bf's digital camera coz he was telling me about the video cam 2 be placed on the roller on the table and pose to take pics. Interesting!! The piCS came out very pretty n nice! Hee!=p We tried and tasted the food for like almost 2.5 hours. *Very Very FULL wor*!!


Then my dad fetch my sis and her bf to Kranji bus stop to take a bus into Malaysia to get her printed wedding invitation cards. After which, we went home for a rest. Meanwhile I was like waiting for my brother to come home from Jurong Point coz he went there straight after food tasting to take his amended jeans and at the same time purchase the cheese cake gimme eat. LOL~! My silly bro came home at 1600 hours, perspiring away and as usual joking here n there telling me about my birthday celebration. He said giggling away dat he is going to smash the cake onto my FACE!!! I was like "DUH"!coz his friend's sis is working in the confectionary shop. [Intention is already there.] SCARED!! Then at about 1800 hours, i went out with my bro and his friends to play with fire shooters. Very FUN sia!! Had a hell of a fun time screaming and pulling each others' ears. Heh! =) But my bro protected my ears by covering them for me coz the shooters are really VERY LOUD. (Caring didi horz? Youngest naturally get pampered by me and my other sis). hEEz!


Anyway, i feel dat i'm going to be busy until siao the whole of this year coz gonna be busy with 'MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION, SISTER's WEDDING & GRANNY'S DA SHOU!' Scarriee.. All packed at the end of the year. =.=!!!I leave my granny's da shou to my mum coz elderly people very ma fan one. Need to prepare many things which we youngsters duno at all. Okies! Time for me to go Bath le! Sweaty n dirty girl. Lols~ =p


2200 hours
Signing off ^.^


No comments: