Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Back from the States!!!!

Ok!
Dear people out there!
Here is the blog that I am going to type la.
Ha Ha!
Been rather jet lag for days and so never blog anything.
LOL!
Been busy unpacking stuff and cleaning up things.
Then dear dear bought me "zhu zhu"aka guinea pigs.
At first, they were like scaredy cats. Very scared that I will "eat"them up.
Every time I try to go near or put my hands in, they will run away at a very fast speed.
But after a few days, they are testing the water already.
Whenever I put my hands in, they will go round and round to check if it is ok.
Ha Ha! Very funny!
But they sure eat a lot...like nobody's business. :p
Dear-dear says they are "ZHU". So sure eat a lot one. LOL!
Made a DIY home for it..but then hor..it seems too big and quite difficult for me to clean it up.
Maybe have to redo and make a smaller one, so that I can clean it more easily.
Right now it's like I have to stretch my hands into the deep ends of the ocean to clean up the inner parts of the home. Very tedious!
Went to watch Murderer last night.
The show was not bad just that there were some gory scenes where blood and unsightly scenes can be seen.
But the people in the movie are so poor thing la.
Have to do those yucky scenes.
Had baked chicken rice inside the movie. The rice was not bad.
I wanted to take picture of the rice. However, the theatre was too dark.
I cannot even see a single thing. Hehe!
So never take picture of it.

I am sure a lot of people will ask me how come no pictures of the States.
I am lazy to transfer here and there.
The pictures are all inside my facebook.
Those people who have added me can see the pictures there.
I have posted up daily events of where I went in the facebook.
Happy viewing yah?
All right la. That's all for now.
Will update again in time to come...

P.S.. Hoping for something to happen soon.
But am unsure if it will happen.
Just hope that it will.
Errmm, if that someone sees this...
You know what I mean.
RIGHT?

Logging off for now.
1210 hours.


No comments: