Nuffnang

Saturday, August 08, 2009

2 years and 2 months anniversary..Very fast wor..

Had a hectic day today.
First thing in the morning was to clean up zhu zhu's house and give them food.
After which I went for my shower and prepare to go to polyclinic to see doc.
Why see doc arh?
Coz both sides of my ankles have fungal infection.
The skin very thick and itchy.
Hence had to see doc.
It took me 3 hours to see doc. Fainted! Really very slow!
After I came home, need to help mummy with the cooking of curry.
Peel the onions, crunch with the blender and wait for the potatoes to be cooked.
Then I had to peel the potatoes.
After which, the rest is up to mummy to cook le.
Ha Ha! [Break time!]
The curry smells nice though! :p
[The aroma flies all over the kitchen de you know?]
Then Little Heng Heng came over.
He's so handsome today!
He wore the tee shirt that I bought for him from Boston.
It fits him nicely.
Ha Ha!
So I never bought the wrong size tee for him.
He is a very clever boy although he does not know how to walk as yet.
He can say "Door", "There", "Ball", "Apple", "Ah ma", "Bird".
Ha ha!
Oh yah! Little chicks are also call bird.
LOL!
He's very ke ai la!
Every time he does something right, he will want us to clap hands to praise him.
Clever right?
Tmr he will be coming again to let my mother babysit him.
Cute little Heng Heng!
Me and dear-dear was thinking of where to go for our anniversary dinner.
We went to Lot One instead coz Vivo was too far.
It would take about 30 to 45 mins to reach Vivo.
Lot One would be only 15 to 20 mins. Very much nearer.
We went to get some stuff for the zhu zhus.
Then we proceeded to Aijisen to have our wonderful meal.
Dear-dear, I forget to bring the camera la!
Must take pictures de you know?
Aiyo eh!
We had miyo prawn, white fish, chicken wings and our main dish, the noodles.
Our drinks were hot green tea and ice lemon tea.
The dinner was so filling la!
After which, we waited for bus 67.
Alighted at a further bus stop and had to walk back to Sheng Shiong.
I have never been to Sheng Shiong before.
So went there to take a look.
Wow!
The supermarket was quite big.
They sell everything.
I went to get 2 packets of pandan leaves.
Dear-dear got 2 Connetto ice-cream cones.
The cashier told us that 3 cones are for $2.
But we were happy with just 2 cones.
As for the pandan leaves, 3 packets cost $1.
So dear-dear went to get me another extra packet.
Super cheap la!
And the pandan leaves were very fresh.
Me and dear dear ate our ice-cream cone while we were crossing the road.
After I finished the ice-cream, dear-dear flagged for cab and sent me home.
The zhu zhus are eating happily with cracking sounds.
Ha Ha!
What a wonderfool day I had!
Thanks dear!
*Muackies!*

Logging off.
2315 hours

No comments: