Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Blog Post due to MIA for too long... Ha Ha!! =p

Hello peeps!
I am back to post in moi blog again.
Sorry to everyone who miss me.
Lols!
Was really busy like crazy with school stuff before the term break.
Now..the problem is "I am too relax & free le!!!"
Too busy, stress. Too free, cannot take it.
Aiyo!
I also don't know how la.
Can somebody tell me how?
LOL!
Complicated huh? [Yah la..Indeed!] I also don't know what am I thinking.
Well...
Going to clean my room bit by bit later and tomorrow.
Guess going to rest and relax myself well till June.
Oh yah...
To all the people out there..
I will be posting till I go to Boston in June.
Meanwhile, no pics till further notice.
Am trying to get in contact with all my old friends.
Miss them so much manz!!!
Till then...will post again.

No comments: