Nuffnang

Sunday, November 23, 2008

outing with my grandparents and 2 aunties on 23.11.08

Random colours for my blogging.
Depends on wad colour i like then just put. Hehe!
Had to bring maid to see doc as she had tonsilities n fever.
Then my aunty came to bring my grandparents & me out for lunch.
We went to bukit panjang plaza to walk walk.
Went to NTUC to buy some stuff.
Had lunch over at Jack's place.
I had Ribeye steak with my aunty while my other aunty had Hor fun.
My ah ma had fried bee hoon and ah gong had sambal prawns with rice.
Not bad though the food.
Ended up $80+ for the 5 of us.
Rather expensive but once in a while i guess should be ok.
Ha Ha!!!
Then i came home as a nurse.
Need to take care of my maid.
Make porridge and chrysanthenum water.
Now finally have some time to rest so i decide to blog.
Troubled....
Duno wanna go wedding dinner or not.

Signing off
15.55 hours

No comments: