Nuffnang

Thursday, May 08, 2008

07-05-08 events..

Yesterday dear dear and me went to AMK hub to celebrate our 11th Anniversary.
I met dear-dear at 5pm.
Went to get dear a pressie while waiting for him to meet me.

This is the pressie i bought for dear-dear. I also have one. (:
I went to NTUC to get some groceries.
Then dear-dear came.
Went to New York New York to have dinner.
I had Hawaiian chicken.
Dear-dear had Chicken with prawns.
Sorry if pic not clear. Think never take well. This is dear-dear's meal.

This is my Hawaiian Chicken meal. Very nice. Heh! =)

Then after that went to the Bata Shop at central to buy my graduation shoes.
They cost $29.95.
After which we proceeded to Sportslink.
Dear-dear bought a pair of sports shoe @ $59.95.
He bought me 2 pairs of sandals @ $9.90 each.
Love Love those sandals. ^.^

After that, we went to Bangawan Solo to exchange for a birthday cake using the baby voucher.
Bought a chocolate cake @ $12/-.
Dear-dear didn't know that 07-05-08 is his Er-jie's birthday.
Dots! =.="
Then we went to dear-dear's home.
Sang birthday song and cut the cake.
I wish Er-jie the best of health always.
Ate the cake and watch dear-dear played C n C aka Command & Conquer.
Wanted to play Cabal but dear-dear's laptop cannot play. =( Sadded.
Waited till 10pm then went home.
Home sweet home at 10.30pm.

Logging off @ 1235 hours
Miss dear-dear.


No comments: