Nuffnang

Monday, April 21, 2008

Events which happened on 20th & 21st April

20th April Events
Heh!
I am back to blog again.
My neck and back was like itching like hell for the past few days.
Dear accompanied me to visit doc.
Had duno wad stupid rashes.
Gave me medi n cream to apply.
I had fish porridge then went to his place to rest for a while.
Then guess what?
I told him i wanted to go eat Pizza.
We went to amk central to walk walk for a while.
Got some herbal thing to drink.
Bought some baking stuff to make sponge cake 4 my mum.
He agreed 2 my request! Ha Ha!
Dear, dun pamper me too much hor? =p
After which we went to Pizza Hut.
It has been some time since I stepped into the place.
A lot of Malay people eating pizza when we went there.
Ha Ha! A Muslim gathering place.
Aight! Below are some pics which I took.
Apologies if not clear..

Menu of Pizza Hut

Main Menu of Pizza Hut

Menu Pictures

Next page of Menu pictures

Pictures of Main Menu

Coka Cola!!! Slurps!!

Hawaiian Pizza!!! *Yummy!!!*
21th April Events
Morning went for tuition.
Then weather was very hot so took a cab down to school to take extra invitation cards.
Then took a bus down to Healthway Medical Clinic.
Take 2nd dose of Hep B Jab.
Duration is fast but injection pain.
Hand sore sore.
Then took bus 961 home.
Home Sweet Home..
Weather very hot!!

Signing off.
1340 hours.
Miss Miss Baobei lots..

No comments: