Nuffnang

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Away for 12 days to Hanoi..

Dear blogger friends and pals who will be or are going to view my blog, I will be away for 12 days starting from 24-03-2008 to 05-04-2008.
Friends, brothers and sisters please continue to view my blog and tag yah? I will be missing all of you over there. =) Do miss me as well okie? Hee hee! Will blog as and when I can over at Vietnam. Josh Kor, thanks for all your advise. Not sure if you will read my blog. But if you do, take care okie? And do tag me!!!! Or else i will "kill" you. LOL!!! =p
Dear-dear, don't do stupid things when I am not around. You should know what I am referring to hor? REMEMBER to help me settle my school stuff by 26/03/08!!! (WEDNESDAY) Don't forget to fetch and load all the fishes and angels to your house. And...please dun forget to come and fetch me from the airport on 05/04/08 @ 6PM!!!
Details : SQ 175 (TERMINAL 2)
Muackies n Huggies!!
Will come in n write more in time to come..
Logging off @ 1955 hours

No comments: