Nuffnang

Friday, February 29, 2008

Prepare to go Genting liao~!!! Heex!

Sorry for not writing anything for the past few days coz I've no idea what to write lar. Mind inside is blank blank de. LOL!!! =p


What have I been doing? Well..been busy packing luggage bag for today lo! Going for a short trip to Genting with Baobei and his cousins. This is the first time i am going overseas with Baobei. LOL!!! Very excited!!! Crazy me hor? Should take it as a normal thing but I just cannot lar. I also duno why. Shall just go and have fun for these few days coz when I am back in SIN, it will be another nightmare for me in school preparing for the VIETNAM trip at the end of MARCH.

Okies..that's all I can write. Will update you all again in time to come.

Muackies & Huggies to all!!! =)

No comments: