Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

blog blog blog all the feelings..

Wanted to blog a few days back but was simply too tired and no energy to do so. Hence, now I have the free time and so decided to blog a bit before people start to complain that i never update my blog. Hehe! =) I was previously busy with all the attachment shite and assignment due dates. OMG!! Until no space for anything else.

Now, am so relax until I also don't know what to do. What to do huh? Wanted to play game but halfway seems like also getting a bit boring. Don't know what my mind is thinking about also. Simply like to rot and laze around a lot recently cause it is now a long long break time until school reopens again. My love life? Hmmm..it is still going on strong with my baobei. Heh! Finally crossing the hurdle of one month with him although previous weeks there seem to be a bit of misunderstanding here and there, but i solved the problems. So there's still peace between the both of us. Haven been into wg for a very long time. As usual, there are lots of complicated stuff happening in there. But well, the website have changed a lot ever since the last time i entered there. However, I feel that it is a bit too complicated with all the pictures and stuff. Lesser pictures would be better. Alright la. Just wanna rumble some stuff in here. I sorta lost contact with some of my close friends. Don't know where have they gone to. Especially that QIQI!!! Where have you been huh? Please get back to me asap. Am going to flood your bitches real soon!!! =p =p =p

Logging off for now.

No comments: